Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Flowery Dreams, Papertrey Ink June Blog Hop

Today is the Papertrey Ink June Blog Hop and it's an inspiration blog hop based off of this picture so it's very interpretative.


I used the soft subtle colors of this photograph and made my card using the new Daydreamer stamp set. I love this set! The entire June 2011 Release was nothing less than spectacular, which is nothing less than I expected from Papertrey Ink. They never cease to amaze me every single month.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today to visit me and I will hop to your blog to see what you made too.






  • Stamps: Daydreamer
  • Card Stock: Papertrey Ink Stamper's Select White, Stampin' Up! Elegant Eggplant
  • Designer Paper: My Mind's Eye Lime Twist (Life of the Party)
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Up! Calypso Coral, Elegant Eggplant, Kiwi Kiss, Old Olive, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up! Jewels (Basic Pearl, Basic Rhinestone), Papertrey Ink Edgers #1 Collection die-cut, gray/blue thread from craft supply
  • Techniques: Die-cutting, machine stitching
  • Size: 5-1/2 x 4-1/4

14 comments:

  1. Fun card, love how you've used that new set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are simply beautiful flowers in beautiful color hues. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely, bright, cheerful and summery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new set too - lovely patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a pretty floral card and a very different take on the inspiration photo. those flower images look so great in all the colours and your background paper gives some addition pattern and colour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice. Love all the different elements.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a happy card! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card it's beautiful. I had a hard time with this one. Love yours though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty and very dreamy! I like it a lot!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a colorful, cheery, and happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a beautiful card. I love your take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for commenting on my work. I really appreciate your support.