I used the soft subtle colors of this photograph and made my card using the new Daydreamer stamp set. I love this set! The entire June 2011 Release was nothing less than spectacular, which is nothing less than I expected from Papertrey Ink. They never cease to amaze me every single month.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today to visit me and I will hop to your blog to see what you made too.
- Stamps: Daydreamer
- Card Stock: Papertrey Ink Stamper's Select White, Stampin' Up! Elegant Eggplant
- Designer Paper: My Mind's Eye Lime Twist (Life of the Party)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Up! Calypso Coral, Elegant Eggplant, Kiwi Kiss, Old Olive, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder
- Accessories: Stampin' Up! Jewels (Basic Pearl, Basic Rhinestone), Papertrey Ink Edgers #1 Collection die-cut, gray/blue thread from craft supply
- Techniques: Die-cutting, machine stitching
- Size: 5-1/2 x 4-1/4